November 27, 2004

Blogger Dinner Thursday, Dec 2 in Berkeley, 7pm

7pm December 2. At Beckett's. 2271 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley. (510) 647-1790

Doc Searls is going to be visiting and we were talking about how there are rarely blogger events in Berkeley, and we'd like to have one here. Please send me email at mary at hodder dot org to RSVP so that we can give Beckett's some idea of how many.

Thanks, and see you there.

Berkeley.jpg

Posted by Mary Hodder at November 27, 2004 09:29 AM | TrackBack
Comments

Better yet, I'll post here (I'd be curious to see who else is coming). Count me in!

jd

Posted by: JD Lasica at November 28, 2004 04:47 PM

Could you pick ANYWHERE further from Palo Alto in the Bay Area? ;-)

Posted by: Ross Mayfield at November 29, 2004 05:08 PM

Hi Ross,
Well, the east bay people have gone to SF and Palo Alto for no less than 10 dinners over the past year.. and yet this is the FIRST one, as JD blogged, in the east bay. So I'm sorry, after I've driven to Palo Alto and SF all those times, I don't have much sympathy. I'd be happy to drive there for a dinner if you organize one, but if folks don't want to drive here that's cool. No one has to come. It's just supposed to be for fun.

Posted by: mary hodder at November 29, 2004 06:06 PM

That's right -- strike a blow for the Liberate Berkeleyites from I-80 Servitude Front! I hope to make it Thursday.

Posted by: Scott Rosenberg at November 29, 2004 06:40 PM

It all seems far for me, luckily i'm in S.F this week. See you Thursday niight. When is the Los Angeles blogger dinner? I guess I need to plan it.

Posted by: marc at November 29, 2004 07:31 PM

Having just moved to the East Bay I'd love to be there.

Posted by: Ian Kennedy at November 30, 2004 12:38 AM

I hope to make it!

Posted by: Joseph Zitt at November 30, 2004 01:09 AM

Blogger dinner at an Irish pub? Count this Irishman in!

Posted by: Niall Kennedy at December 1, 2004 07:23 AM

I'll be there. Anyone who wants review copies of my book, let me know and I'll try to bring some. (You may be able to get 'em signed by the editor too....)

Posted by: xian at December 1, 2004 09:41 AM

Unless something bad happens, I'll be coming from Santa Cruz, so no whining from Palo Altans ;-)
Maybe I can get an award for greatest distance travelled by car...

Posted by: Sean Gilligan at December 1, 2004 02:38 PM

Will be there as well. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Posted by: Jeff Clavier at December 1, 2004 06:47 PM